WARRANTY CLAIM AND WARRANTY PERIOD
This warranty is provided by the ONERIDE MALAYSIA™ pursuant to the Sales Contract for the repair or replacement of the Product(s) and covers the defects found [in the workmanSUBship and materials] in the Products during the Warranty Period.
Limited warranty will be for 1 year OR such other period prescribed in the warranty card of the Product, commencing from the date of the Invoice for the Product ("Warranty Period").
This warranty is non-transferrable.
|Product Name||Warranty Period||Accessories||Wear and Tear||Motor||Charger||Battery|
|HYDROSPLASH Cordless Water Jet V1||1 Year||NO||NO||1 Year||NO||14 Days Upon Received|
|HYDROSPLASH Cordless Water Jet V2||1 Year||NO||NO||1 Year||NO||14 Days Upon Received|
|HYDROSPLASH Cordless Water Jet V3||1 Year||NO||NO||1 Year||NO||14 Days Upon Received|
|AIRVAC Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||1 Year||NO||NO||1 Year||NO||NA|
This warranty is valid ONLY for new Product(s) purchased by the Customer from ONERIDE MALAYSIA™ official store.
If the Product becomes defective within the Warranty Period, the Company will repair or replace the defective Product with new or reconditioned, or similar parts of functional equivalence provided that the Company has established after inspection, the existence of the defect covered under this warranty.
If the Warranty Period has expired; or if any other conditions of the warranty are not met; or if no proof of purchase is available, the Product may be serviced or replaced for a fee, as may be determined by the Company at its sole discretion.
The Product is limited for domestic and personal use ONLY. Any form of usage for commercial OR Small Home Business will automatically void this warranty.
SUBMISSION OF WARRANTY CLAIM
In the event of a defect or failure of the Product that may give rise to a claim for repair or replacement under this warranty, the Product must be presented to any of the Company's authorized distributors or distribution channel(s) within fourteen (14) days of the occurrence of such event.
Proof of purchase including but not limited to the Invoice for the Product must be provided for any warranty claim.
Customer is encouraged to contact customer service in Shopee / Whatsapp with the Product to determine if the defect or failure to operate is due to circumstances that may be corrected by the Customer.
The Product will be returned to the Customer if the defect is not covered by this warranty or if the Product is found to be non-defective after inspection.
The Company reserves the right to exchange the Product with other products of similar value in the event of unavailable stock for the replacement of the Product.
This warranty does not apply to the normal wear and tear, maintenance costs of the Product or for any free gifts offered by the Company under any promotional offer. In addition, this warranty does cover any warranty claims relating to any defects, failure or damages caused by any or incidental to any of the following factors:
- improper installation, misuse or neglect, abuse, failure to follow manufacturer's instructions on installation, operation, cleaning or maintenance;
- non-operating and cosmetic defects, scratches, stains, color, accessories used in or with the Product, external cables and cords, glass and lens and add-on options incorporated;
- unauthorized modifications made to the Product; altered serial numbers; repairs performed by unauthorized personnel or image burn;
- all batteries including regular and rechargeable batteries. External defects such as wiring, electrical connection or plumbing, piping, trunking, fitting, realigning of signal receivers (poor reception), and consequential loss of any kind;
- repairs necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquid unless specified in the Sales Contract;
- power supply, voltage converter and /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product;
- diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted;
- commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit or communal use; and
- external causes (including but not limited to accidents, fire, flood, earthquake, lightning strike, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion, exposure to water or moisture, or animal, or caused by insects or pests), and any rust, corrosion and similar matters.
In the event of any dispute, the Company reserves the right to make the final decision and shall have the right to cancel, disqualify the order.
By participating in this warranty, the Customer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Company's terms and conditions.